Do you want to create one or more WordPress sites quickly? The simplest solution is to use an OceanWP template, called “demo”, and to host your website with Cloudways. These two companies have indeed entered into a partnership in order to put WordPress sites online as quickly and as simply as possible.
1. Create an OceanWP account or log in if you already have one
2. Choose your demo from the 225 demos in the OceanWP catalog
3. Click “Install This Demo Now”
4. Click on “Launch OceanWp Now”
5. Create a Cloudways account or just log in
6. Click “Lauch Now” to start your server
If you had already started a server on your Cloudways account, click on “Add Server” instead.
7. Fill in the fields:
The first field is pre-filled: OceanWp Demo. Then you must fill in the “Name of your Manage App” and “Name of your Manage Server” fields: you can freely choose a name for your App and for your Server. Finally fill in the “Select Your Project” field.
8. Choose your platform
For my part, I chose Digital Ocean. You can also adjust the size and location of your server.
Click on “Launch Now”, at the bottom right of your screen, and note the price that would apply in normal times.
9. Wait a few minutes for your OceanWP demo to be online
10. Click on “www” then on your project:
After some tips from Cloudways, you can then view the details of your demo and your administration panel.
More details on the import procedure:
For more details on the customization possibilities of the OceanWP theme, see this article.