This solution allows you to add a copyright to the footer of your Divi theme that will change automatically without having to code. Simply use a TEXT module in the footer of your website. You will thus obtain the mention: “Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved”, (or: “Copyright © 2022 | Name of your website”).
2. Select this module and go to Content > Text.
3. Click on “Use Dynamic Content”.
4. A list opens: choose “Current Date”.
- “Before” field: these are the characters that will be displayed BEFORE the copyright year. You can mark, for example: “Copyright © ” (leave a space at the end).
- “After” field: these are the characters that will be displayed AFTER the copyright year. You can mark, for example: ” | All Rights Reserved” (or ” | Name of your website”). Please note the space at the beginning.
- “Date Format” field: Choose the date style you want to display, for example by choosing the “Custom” option, and the “Y” option for the “Custom Date Format” field.