This solution allows you to add a copyright to the footer of your Divi theme that will change automatically without having to code. Simply use a TEXT module in the footer of your website. You will thus obtain the mention: “Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved”, (or: “Copyright © 2022 | Name of your website”).
2. Select this module and go to Content > Text.
3. Click on “Use Dynamic Content”.
4. A list opens: choose “Current Date”.
- “Before” field: these are the characters that will be displayed BEFORE the copyright year. You can mark, for example: “Copyright © ” (leave a space at the end).
- “After” field: these are the characters that will be displayed AFTER the copyright year. You can mark, for example: ” | All Rights Reserved” (or ” | Name of your website”). Please note the space at the beginning.
- “Date Format” field: Choose the date style you want to display, for example by choosing the “Custom” option, and the “Y” option for the “Custom Date Format” field.
6. You may then configure the style of your Text Module.
The footer of your Divi theme is now personalized (affiliate links). Others tips available here.