A sales funnel consists of giving the prospect information to encourage him to make a purchase.
This is where Frog Tech comes in: this company offers a modular solution that allows you to create tailor-made sales funnels, which sets it apart from competitors such as Systeme.io.
You can add the modules you want, in any order you want. This sales funnel also includes a Builder to further customize your sales funnels. In the free version, you can build 3 sales funnels without limitations.
How to Create a Sales Funnel with Frog Tech
Once you have created your account, you can build your three sales funnels without limitations. You have to start by clicking on “Create a New Funnel”:
Then you have the choice between using a Template, or clicking on “Start From Scratch”:
If you choose a Template, you are redirected to a page where you can customize your sales funnel very easily, for example, I chose the “Goldmine Unlimited” Template:
Once your settings are made, you can preview, test your sales funnel, upload it, and share it on Facebook and Tweeter:
But if you choose “Start From Scratch”, only you decide which pages will be part of your sales funnel:
And of course you can choose the options you want for each page:
The Different Types of Pages
“Optin Page”: this is the page that will be used to collect emails.
“Sales Page”: this is the page where you will give your sales arguments (texts, photos, videos).
– “Order Page”: this is the secure payment form.
– “Upsell Page”: this is the page that will allow you to sell a product or an additional service.
– “Thank You Page”: this is the page you will use to thank each customer.
The Frog Builder
It is of course possible to choose the order of the pages. You can then build each of your pages, not only by using the options specific to each type of page, but above all thanks to the Frog Builder.
The Frog Builder then proposes a hierarchy to build our pages: the “Sections” (in green), the “Groups” (in red), and finally the “Blocks” (in blue), which is reminiscent of the DiviBuilder.
- The “Section” is intended for large portions of pages. Its main purpose is to have a unified background.
- The “Group” is a container of several elements. Its main objective is to organize and structure different blocks between them.
- The “Block” is the content itself. A text block, a video block, a button block, etc…
Hovering over a layer will highlight lower layers:
The gear icon opens the settings for a particular item:
The two chevrons icon allows you to adjust the position of an element:
Use the arrow to move the Block/Group/Section up or down:
The interface is really well done, and you can easily navigate between pages and options without wasting your time. We realize that the developers at Frog Tech have done a tremendous job.
Le Frog Tech Wiki
If you are lost, there is some WIKI guide to help you! This is a very well done set of tutorials that covers absolutely every Frog Tech option. Incredible !
There is no longer any excuse for not building the perfect sales funnel we dream of.
Advantages and disadvantages of Frog Tech
The advantages over the competition are numerous:
The free version of Frog Tech allows you the construction of 3 sales funnels without limitations, while most competitors have a free version which does not allow you to do much.
– Simple interface, ideal for beginners.
– Loading times are super fast.
– Detail which is always interesting about the user interface, we can note a light/dark mode which is activated automatically according to the settings of our operating system.
– Image editing can be done directly on Frog, so there is no obligation to use Canvas or Photoshop.
– Marketing integration: connection with Mailchimp and ActiveCampaign.
– Connection with Teachable and Webhooks.
– The ability to create custom themes and import any Google font.
– Frog Tech is fully compliant with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
– A classification of sales funnels using a tag system.
– Development of complex Funnels
– Testing the speed of display of each sales funnel.
– Very complete dashboard: you can control at any time the number of visits, the number of sales, the number of prospects, your income, earnings per click (EPC).
– Do you work on several companies? Create their own identity by assigning them brand colors and fonts.
– Invite teammates to your workspace to build together. Perfect if you work with designers, copywriters, and sales funnel builders.
– Animate blocks as they appear on your page. Choose between fade, bounce, float…
– You don’t need to save your work every 5 minutes, saves are automatic.
– The disadvantages: no integrated autoresponder for the moment.
Visit the Frog Tech website to build 3 sales funnels for free.